/HEALTH AT THE ALDRICH
In light of the increased health concerns posed by the COVID-19 virus, we at The Aldrich Tattoo Parlour want to share the steps we are taking to support the health and well being of our community!
Your health is our priority (Even more than tattoos!)!
First off, if you are feeling unwell, even with sniffles, please call/ text us at 612-615-9358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you reschedule to a time when you are feeling better.
Additionally, if you are feeling stress about getting a tattoo because of financial reasons during this health crisis, we also want to honor that.
Please note that you will NOT lose your deposit or get bumped. We will work to get you back in as soon as you are ready.
HERE ARE SOME PRECAUTIONS WE ARE ALREADY TAKING:
- We clean our surfaces and stations daily and between clients with CaviCide as required by the Minnesota Health Department.
- Every product or tool that comes in contact with the client's skin is single use and safely disposed of after each client.
- Our tattoo artists are up to date on their Blood Borne Pathogens training. We use disposable gloves and wash our hands with soap and hot water for 20 seconds before and after every glove change. As an added precaution, you may request that a tattoo artist wears a surgical mask during your tattoo.
- Our clients are encouraged to use the hand sanitizer placed around the shop and to use the hand washing station provided.
- As of today, we are moving all upcoming consultations to remote consultationsto reduce the number of people that come in and out of our shop each day.
- We are postponing the April 1st book reopening to allow for flexibility in our schedule as we may need to reschedule clients already on the books. We will announce our new date to open books as soon as we know.
The Aldrich Tattoo